Just Meditation exists to facilitate the learning and practise of mindfulness meditation through the provision of courses, workshops, information and training.
Introduction to Mindfulness and Meditation
Six Week Course: 7 June–12 July 2017
Where: The Newcastle Meditation Centre
When: Wednesday evenings, 6.30-8pm, starting 7 June
This course is suitable both for complete beginners as well as those with more experience who might want to refresh their practice. Sessions will cover practical and theoretical aspects of mindfulness and meditation, with an emphasis on encouraging participants to develop their own regular practice. And, of course, there will be plenty of time spent actually doing it!
* Please note: payment must be made in advance (cash, cheque, BACS); refunds can only be given in the event of the cancellation of the course.
Saturday Afternoon Workshops
A series of themed monthly workshops, at the Meditation Centre, on a wide range of topics related to mindfulness and meditation.
Time: 1.30-4.30pm, with refreshments from 1pm
Cost: £15 (£10 members and concessions)
Weekly Drop-in Classes
- suitable for all levels of experience, including those trying it for the first time.
- no fixed charge, but we do invite people to make a voluntary donation.
- our upstairs meditation room has ample space to seat 24 people comfortably.
- no need to book in advance – just turn up in good time!